Nandy Heule’s writing has appeared in national print and online publications across Canada. Fun facts: she helped write a Smart Tax Tips Guide with tax accountants and a coffee table book for a Saudi princess. She writes a blog post once in a while (or not).
- Colour, Art, and the Christian Calendar as an Act of Worship, Reformed Worship (March 2022) – with L. Postuma and K. Zwart-Hielema. A feature article on the community art project Seasons of Being.
- OCAD U – Art Review on Luis Jacob’s work at the inaugural 2019 Toronto Biennial (Oct. 2019)
- OCAD U online story on artist David Salazar (Jan. 2019)
- The Banner story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on textile artist Karen Brodie in Golden, B.C.
- Q & A with Dr. Kelly Douglas Brown on racial injustices
- Pray for justice? Guest editorial on Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibit at AGO.
- Microfinance and Northern mining. Article
- Bittersweet news from fair trade. Article
- Investment turns landowners into entrepreneurs. Article
- Program banks on South African’s “unbankable citizens.” Article